Thursday, April 17, 2008

Things I Want to Remember


Just a few of the things that the boys have said lately that crack me up. They may not be funny to anyone else, but I want to remember them.

None for Chase, he is just too cool for that anymore - DUDE! Our house has become a hang-out house, which is fine with me. Most afternoons we have at least 2 extra boys. That is fine with me; I want to be THAT house.

Dylan - his prayers are profound at times. At dinner the other night, he was asking God for forgiveness because we are not taking care of the world. He asked God to help us take better care of the Earth. At the doctor today, Dylan weighed 53 pounds and was 49 1/4 inches tall. I told him that he is now tall enough for the Titan - he doesn't think so :)

Cade - there is some construction near us, they are building a shopping center. Cade told me that he thought that it was going to be a Star Wars store. He said that he would definitely shop there. There are more for Cade, but I did not write them down right away so now I have forgotten them. Hopefully they will pop into my head later. Some random Cade facts for me to remember - after years and years of yellow being his favorite color, he has now decided that he loves blue. He was measured today at the doctor - he is now 46 1/4 inches tall and weighs 43 pounds - he has the longest, skinniest legs that you have ever seen. It is hysterical to see him in jeans with no shirt. I need to get a picture of him like that because, for some unknown reason, it totally makes me laugh.

Nate - There are lots lately, but I can only remember a couple. I have to be better about writing them down. He loves to wear headphones, but he calls them "doctors" (because of stethoscopes). He will wear headphones even if they are not hooked up to anything. He loves to pet the kitty (the one that doesn't bite) he will chase her around and call her Ashy (her name is Ash). He continues to be a big fan of Scooby Doo and Max & Ruby. He is off the Sponge Bob kick now. He continues to be a sweet, loving, strong-willed precious boy!

No comments: