Tuesday, April 01, 2008

God is the Best at April Fool's Day

I have a new niece who was born today. An April Fool's baby! I love it for many reasons. This sweet new niece was lovingly welcomed into her family. What makes this especially funny to me is that they really did not plan on having another baby quite so soon. So this surprise baby makes her debut on April Fool's Day! And to top it off, she made her debut in a big way. As in speeding to the hospital, stopped by a cop, almost born in the car kind of big way. I love it!!

Congratulations Kristen, Jason, Ben, and Hannah! I can't wait to meet Miss Emily.

5 comments:

Amy C said...

yeah! that is so fun.

See-Dub said...

Talk about an exciting entrance! Congrats to all!

Stacey said...

my niece is an april fool's baby!! she turned 6 yesterday!

Laura said...

My niece Kaitlin's birthday is April 1st, too! When she was little she would say "My birthday is April the Fools First"!
I'm sure Ben and Hannah will love their new baby sister!

Krista said...

Congratulations to Jason and his family! Please tell him 'hello' for us!! =)