Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Baby

Nate is getting so very big. Where has my baby gone? He is also getting to be more of a stinker - I see discipline fun in my future. Overall, he is a joy. I love his imagination. He pretends so many things. He wears a construction hat (he thinks it is a fireman's hat) he then pretends to put on his fire suit and to put out a fire. Sunday during church, Nate wrapped his bear around my neck (like I was getting a haircut) and proceeded to "cut" my hair. He then informed me that it was good.

He has really been attached to his Daddy lately. Mark took the 3 older boys camping (pictures to be posted soon). Nate was so sad that his Daddy did not take him. When we were out, Nate would point out the trucks that were like Daddy's. "Look, Daddy's truck. I miss Daddy. Daddy is far away." We called Daddy and talked to him for a bit. Nate then pretended to call Daddy a couple of more times. He would hold his hand up by his ear and have a conversation with his Daddy. He had to tell me numerous times about when he helped Daddy mow the yard and all the things that he did with Daddy. Nate really did miss his bubbas and his Daddy. Now it is our turn to miss him. My mom has taken him for a few days so that I can type. Can I tell you how much it bothers me that instead of spending time with my sweet boy I am having to type? I miss my baby.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

i know! sweet!

Amy C said...

I was really behind on the blog. Wow!

See-Dub said...

What a sweet boy!

Julie said...

Hi Jenna! I haven't stopped by in ages, and wanted to say hello. I also wanted to thank you so much for your comments. support, and prayers during our adoption process and in Ukraine. It gave us such peace of mind when you offered to update our homestudy for us if needed...it was great to have a back-up plan. Obsiously, we were able to get hold of our social worker and got the issue resolved quickly. We are adjusting easily and life is good! :)
Hugs and blessings,
Julie