Friday, April 25, 2008

Camping with Daddy

Here are a few pictures of the boys' camping trip with Daddy. They met up with some other families there. I will have to post the rest of the pictures later. It seems that I have reached my quota of pictures, so I have had to purchase more storage space!!! It will take a day or 2 for the new storage space to become available. I will now have 10 times the storage space! Hopefully, I will not fill that up!

Here are all the kids that were on the trip. My nephew, Austin, is in the blue shirt and the Texas A&M hat. He is 15 years old, and he absolutely refuses to text me. He won't IM with me either. He will pay for this next gift-giving round :)



Cade was so very excited to get to go. This is the first time that he has been allowed to go. He was so very happy. Can't you see it in his eyes.


Throwing firecrackers into the fire - boy fun!

The boys loved climbing on the rocks. Cade was fascinated by a dead bird. Mark told me that Cade carried it around and stroked it - EWWWW. Cade was upset when the bird was taken away from him. Mark promised me that he used hand sanitizer on Cade - EWWW








This tree was hit by lightning.


4 comments:

See-Dub said...

Those smiles say it all! Glad they had such a great time--and that Mark had hand sanitizer with him!

Laurie said...

It looks like thay had a great time! I can't wait till our boys are old enough to take camping!

tamandscott said...

How fun! We're taking the boys in a couple of weeks, and I'm so excited!!

Beth said...

Our Marks need to get together and take the boys camping! Looks like lots of fun!