Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Two Tags in One

Okay, I have been tagged with 2 different tags so here it goes:

My Man

1. Who is your man? Mark
2. How long have you been married? 13 years
3. How long did you date? we dated off and on for a year - we were mostly friends that year, then we dated continuously for more than 2 years before we married.
4. How old is your man? 37
5. Who eats more? depends on the meal
6. Who said "I love you" first? Mark
7. Who is taller? Mark
8. Who sings better? I would say Mark
9. Who is smarter? It depends on the subject matter - I made the better grades
10. Whose temper is worse? Depends
11. Who does the laundry? I do it, over and over and over again.
12. Who takes out the trash? We both do but Mark normally takes the carts to the curb and I bring them back in after they are emptied.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed, me.
14. Who pays the bills? Me
15. Who is better on the computer? Me.
16. Who mows the lawn? Mark
17. Who cooks dinner? I do
18. Who drives when you are together? Mark normally.
19. Who pays when you go out? Mark mostly but it really doesn't matter
20. Who is more stubborn? We are both very stubborn
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Mark is, I am not so good at saying that I am sorry - and I am never wrong :)
22. Whose families do you see most? Probably mine
23. Who kissed who first? Mark kissed me first.
24. Who asked who out first? My brother set us up on a blind date so I guess my brother asked us both out!
25. Who proposed? Mark
26. Who is more sensitive? Most definitely me
27. Who has more friends? Maybe me
28. Who has more siblings? I have 3 and Mark has 2
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants :)
30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? Probably me

8 Random Things About Me

1. I love Dr. Pepper - most people probably know that about me - but I only like it in the plastic bottle. I don't normally drink it out of the can or at a restaurant. Coke is my preference if a plastic bottle Dr. Pepper is not available.
2. When I eat sunflower seeds, I eat them shell and all. I think the shell is the best part.
3. I LOVE roller coasters! I love going to Six Flags with the boys!
4. I never went trick or treating as a child so I love going with the boys. As a child, we went every year to the Halloween carnival at school and I always wore this plastic witch costume. Jared wore the plastic cowboy and Jason wore the plastic devil. Jenise is 4 years younger and I can't remember clearly what her costume was - was it a plastic cat costume?
5. I never had birthday parties as a kid so I tend to go overboard with the boys' parties - or Mark tells me that I go overboard.
6. My sister and I shared a lovely stomach bug once (I was in high school). We had both eaten popcorn and .... I could not eat popcorn for years and years after that. I am finally over that aversion.
7. I LOVE music and I listen to a wide variety of music. People who know me would probably be shocked at the selection of music on my ipod. I wish I could go to more concerts but I just can't justify the expense.
8. One of my favorite things to do is to watch Heroes or Lost with Mark.

I tag Amy C., Beth, and Krista (I am so glad you are blogging now!) You can do both or pick your favorite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really thinking it was a plastic Strawberry shortcake. Gotta love the 80s...all those lovely plastic faces that went with your costume. Why in the world can't I remember the other costumes you guys had? No wonder I've always hated Halloween...was Jason the only one to go trick or treating? We're such losers.