Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cade Cracks Me Up!

Cade has been so very funny lately, at least he thinks so. He loves to tell knock knock jokes. The only problem is that he makes up the jokes himself and they are so not funny. An example:
Cade: "Knock, knock."
Unlucky Joke Recipient (UJR): "Who's there?"
Cade: First he looks around for his inspiration. Let's say he is eating some chicken. "Chicken"
UJR: "Chicken who?"
Cade: "Chicken at the table" Hysterical laughter from Cade!
Polite laugh from UJR
Cade is a big chicken nugget fan. I joke with him that he is eating so much chicken that he is turning into one. I tell him that I see feathers starting to grow. He will talk and I will say that I can't hear him, all I can hear is, "bak, bak, bak". He thinks it is hysterical. Every time he starts to eat chicken he tells me not to make that chicken joke. Translation: Please make the chicken joke.
Cade really had me rolling yesterday. He told me that I was going to have another baby. I asked him why I was going to have another baby and he told me it was because I am married :) I asked him how many babies he would have after he was married and he told me 10!! Somehow I doubt that. He then wanted to know how old Chase would be when he was 10. I told him that Chase would be 15 years old then. Cade was fascinated about Chase being a teenager. Cade then asked me if I was a Mmmager? I asked him what that was and he told me, "You know, someone who can play M games." For those not familiar with video games, M is the rating for adult only games. I was rolling.
Here is Cade running on the track.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Beth said...

what a cutie!!! Ethan has been on a knock knock joke run himself... he also makes his own up, and he thinks that he is really funny. (they don't make any sense)

See-Dub said...

Hilarious! I'm glad to know I'm not old, just a Mmmager!

Amy C said...

He is hilarious! Again, what are they doing on the track other than the obvious?

Jenna said...

They were watching a friend play football.

Devona said...

That is too funny. I remember Sammy and AJ doing the same exact thing. Almost the same knock knock jokes (they eat a lot of chicken too!). I love how they get their inspiration by whatever they're looking at! Kids can be hilarious, can't they? Well, to them anyway! But it's fun to watch them.