Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nate

I was out of town for work and Mark took the boys to watch a buddy play football. Here are Cade and Nate watching the big race!
It was hard for Nate to run in his crocs. Of course, his tennis shoes were in my car!

Nate was very excited about our new DVD player for the car - our old one bit the dust!
Nate continues to be so sweet and funny! He loves, loves, loves to sing! He picks up the lyrics so very fast. I have to really watch what is playing on the radio! He doesn't want anyone else to sing with him. If I try to sing with him then he will tell me, "No Mama, no singing." Either I sing really bad or he just wants to do it himself! He is loving the fleecy, cozy pajamas that I have pulled out for him. He will bring them to me and ask to put them on. Of course, he calls them a jacket because every other fleece garment that he has worn has been a jacket.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

See-Dub said...

All of those track pictures are AWESOME! What handsome boys you have!