Sunday, January 17, 2010

What Not to Wear

Dylan, Dylan, Dylan. I love me some Dylan, but that boy is a mess! I have worked with him on matching clothes, but he doesn't seem to get it. He is such a smart boy, but he can't seem to figure out how to coordinate clothes. He has not learned that just because both articles of clothing have green in them that does not mean that they match. Of course, if I was a better morning mom, then I would catch more of these mistakes before they walked out the door. He came home in this lovely ensemble. I discussed with him that his outfit really did not match that well. He then proceeded to tell me that he had U.I.L. pictures that day at school. Dylan, Dylan, Dylan.

Cade had Western Day at school. Now, even though I am a farm girl, I was never a big fan of cowboy attire. As a result, my boys do not have a lot of cowboy gear. Anything they do own was purchased by my Mom. We rustled up enough cowboy clothes for Cade to wear to school He was particularly proud of his spurs. I am sure that his teacher loved me for that one :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love me some little cowboy dude! He looks adorable. And I think the whole "green" issue is a male problem. My HUSBAND doesn't get it either.