Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nate Quote of the Day

Nate had a difficult evening. I teach his class at church, and he was NOT behaving well. After several incidents, I unfortunately had to pull out the big gun. After we made it home, I was talking Nate through why I had to pull out the big gun. He was telling my the reasons why he got in trouble, and then he sobbed (and I mean sobbed), "But what about all the things I do right?"

Tonight's class was about Noah. I was asking the kids if they knew what a flood was. One little boy (not Nate) thought that a flood was what happened when your toilet started overflowing. Another little boy (still not Nate) INSISTED that there were dinosaurs on the ark. Never boring when you are teaching 3's, 4's, and 5's.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

sigh! they like to get us with their big guns (words) some times!