Monday, January 04, 2010

Family Christmas

We exchanged gifts with each other before we headed out of town. I know that some people get upset about the focus on material things during Christmas, but I think that there is nothing sweeter than watching my boys trying to pick out the perfect gift for their brothers and for their dad. I think that learning the joy of gift giving is a wonderful thing to watch.

Excited boys in front of the tree.
Maggie joined in on the fun
Nate was so excited!
Daddy and Cade
Presents!
Chase being goofy
Nate with his pile of presents. The boys really enjoyed shopping for him.
My sweet Dylan
Cade was serious about opening his present

The boys loved shopping for Mark. We won't talk about the fact that Mark had to take his things back. It is the thought that counts, right?
I am so proud of my Chase


Not the best picture of Mark, but very cute of his boys.

No comments: