Sunday, November 01, 2009

Random Phone Pictures End of August - October

On Nate's actual birthday, we ate at Rosa's with Mimi. Rosa's was so great to Nate! They sang to him, gave him some cake, and even gave him a present. He was so very excited!!





I had some work in San Antonio, so we all went and hit Fiesta Texas. We stayed on the waterpark side. It was a fun trip. This picture is as we were leaving. Nate kept falling asleep while Mark carried him.
Nate went with me on an appointment in East Texas. A stop for Dairy Queen ice cream was a must!
Poor sweet Nate had to have 5 shots at his 4-year-old well-check visit. It was not a pretty sight :( We got ice cream on the way home. That really did make it better.
Cade LOVES Maggie. He will hold her hostage on his lap. She doesn't mind it too much!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

wow-are you caught up?!! :)

Alyssa said...

I love that Rosa's gave Nate a present! So cute! I'm with him.. we love to eat at Rosa's!

Jenna said...

Stacey,

Almost caught up! I didn't think that I would ever get there!