Saturday, January 03, 2009

Santa

We had our second annual visit Santa and then go to Ihop with friends. It was great fun. This year, we had another family join. I don't know why the next 2 pictures are so tiny.
Chase's buddy and my good friend - this may be his last year for a Santa visit :(
My friend and her 2 boys - they are just Cade and Nate's age. Cade and Mason are good buds, and Nate LOVES Ethan.

Santa Picture 2008 - everyone is happy!!!


Santa Picture 2007 - Nate was not pleased


Santa Picture 2006 - Nate was really not pleased
I don't have any of the other Santa pictures stored digitally - I will have to scan them in some day. You know, in my free time ;)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacey said...

you weren't kidding with the big catch up you would be doing with your blog! fun to see!

Nicole said...

You've been a busy girl! Good job with the catch-up. I love the picture of the silhouette of the boys looking at the tree...I love Nate's cowboy pajamas (Brooke has a cowgirl nightgown. Destiny?)...I love crying baby and Santa pictures...I love the building of the gingerbread house. Ours looked about that good and we had a kit!

Happy New Year!