Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas Eve

My family always opens our presents to each other on Christmas Eve. We take turns opening presents. I really like it that way. I enjoy watching my nieces and nephews open the gifts that we bought for them. We had a really nice evening. My grandmother did not feel up to coming that night. That makes me sad. Her health is really starting to deteriorate.
Nate loving on Mimi
Mark loving on our niece, Lanae

Nate was very excited!

Cade with his cousin, Emily






Cade loves his Indiana Jones whip

So excited!

Chase was too cool for many pictures


Chase squishing down the trash

My dad decided that it would be a good idea to look in his closet for gifts that he could give to someone. Seriously, that is my dad :) He found this lovely pair of shoes that my maternal grandfather had bought many years ago. You can just imagine how lovely they are :) They are Mark's size, but they are double A width. Mark took his socks off so that he could squeeze into them. Stylin'!




No comments: