Saturday, January 03, 2009

After Thanksgiving

Here is Cade playing dress-up with his buddy, Austin. These are camera phone pictures, and I did not get a good one of Austin (who, for the record, was a Power Ranger). Cade has no idea that this is a girl costume, he just thinks that it is a fish :)
Nate was worn out and getting over being sick. We went with a big group of family members to Holiday in the Park the day after Thanksgiving. Nate and Mark stayed at home because Nate did not need to get out in the cold.
Just a couple of pictures from the phone. Mark's sisters and their families were with us, along with Mark's cousin and her family. Everyone had a great time.
Posted by Picasa
Mark left to go hunting the next day. Not long after he left, I noticed that the refrigerator (packed full of Thanksgiving leftovers) was not working! The top half was not working, and the bottom half was still functioning. Charlotte and Brad were still in town, so Charlotte and I did a speed shopping trip, and my friend Bryan was able to help me pick it up. I had a new refrigerator in place in under 2 hours. Relief!

No comments: