Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sky Ranch

Mark was a chaperone for the 4th grade Sky Ranch field trip. It is located near Tyler and they were gone for 3 days and 2 nights. They left right after we got back from skiing. It was cold, cold, COLD. Hopefully Mark will add some comments later.
On the bus leaving for Sky Ranch
Arrival
Chase had to take some pictures - here is a lovely scorpion
Here is a picture of a snake
Another snake - this one is fake


Another snake
And another
And yet another - do you think my boy loves snakes?


Listening to the teachers - Mark will have to add info here
Chase my "won't wear a coat" boy. Notice in this picture how he doesn't have his arms through the coat, just the hood on his head - now that is cool.
Getting ready to ride horses







Candle making
Rope making
Putting on a show
The whole group

4 comments:

See-Dub said...

What a great experience for Chase! I grew up in Tyler but have never been to Sky Ranch. We did get to spend a week at Camp Tyler when I was in fifth grade, though, at it made quite an impression on me!

See-Dub said...

at = and

(It's been a long day!)

Krista said...

Sounds like fun; our boys would LOVE that! If he likes snakes that much, I bet he would enjoy going to the annual Rattlesnake Roundup in Sweetwater, TX . . . not too far from my hometown. Dad would take my brother while my sister and I glady opted OUT!! =) Oh . . . an answer to your question . . . our favorites are in Frisco & McKinney! Bret & I enjoy doing the whole laser tag/bounce house thing with the boys! Have a GREAT weekend!

Holly Moulder said...

looks like lots of fun!