Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pictures and Updates

Things have been a bit crazy around here. I am more than a bit overwhelmed with work right now, and it has been tough to blog. Then Blogger kept eating my pictures - it seems I am very close to meeting my picture quota - who knew that there was a picture quota? I erased some of my albums that are not on my blog so I have bought a little more time before I have to pay for more storage. Anyone else have this problem?

Here are the pictures of the boys playing while Dylan and I were at UIL. Hopefully, they will show up this time. I thought it would be good to update the boys one at a time. I am going to start with Chase because he is the easiest at this point. It is getting harder and harder to blog about Chase because he cares about what I reveal about him. I am having a hard time knowing how to balance documenting things that I want to remember with respecting Chase's privacy. I really don't have the answer. I am going to write about Chase's first crush, whether he likes it or not. There is this girl at school whom he likes. I can see why he likes her. She is cute, especially on the inside. She is always smiling and laughing. Everytime I have seen her, she has been very kind and respectful. It makes me happy that she is the kind of girl whom Chase likes. It gives me a glimpse of the kind of girl whom he will marry one day. I just know that he will be a wonderful husband and father. I am so proud of him.







3 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks for the new activity idea! i love the way nate is looking at cade. those are my fav pics of anysa and luke!

See-Dub said...

YEA to get to see pictures! What great smiles, too.

So what kind of UIL contest did Dylan go to? UIL journalism contests helped me get big bucks for college!

Krista said...

An answer to your question . . . No, no cavities . . . yet, anyway!! Hopefully, they're taking after their dad in this area; he's never had 'teeth troubles' like I have had! I enjoyed reading about your son's first crush; does that take you back to the days of your first crush? =) BTW, I didn't know there was a picture quota . . . I'm in trouble then!! =)