Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nate's Update

I have been so bad about blogging lately that I know that I am forgetting some of the hysterical things that Nate does. He is really funny! He is growing and changing so quickly. He is definitely the talker of the boys. Mark gave him the cell phone the other day to talk to me. Almost 30 minutes later, Mark realized that Nate was still talking to me on the phone. I kept trying to get him to give the phone to Daddy, but he would inform me that he was talking to me. He talked and talked and talked. I could have just hung up on him, but I did not want to hang up on my cutie!

Nate has learned the art of denial. He has had an issue with spitting lately. He thought it was hysterical to spit on Cade. Cade did not enjoy it as much as Nate did. Nate got in some trouble for it - which upset him greatly. He then informed me that "No, Mommy. I did NOT spit on Cade Caderraider." The denial routine has continued. Why do I get the feeling that we are about to enter a fun new phase? He has had a bit of attitude lately. I am going to have to get a bit mean which is never fun. Mark thinks that I spoil him badly anyway. It is probably true, but he is so cute!

We were looking at the lunar eclipse tonight. Mark pulled out a scope and put it on the tripod. Nate was sure that Mark was shooting the moon. He kept talking about it; complete with sound effects. Mark was very proud that Nate made the scope and shooting connection.
Go, go Power Ranger!
Nate trying to sneak into the action at the Little Gym
More sneaking. He really thinks that he is just as big as his bubbas.

Helping me make some puppy chow for a party


All that playing just wore him out
Shooting the moon with Daddy



No comments: