Monday, July 23, 2007

Thanks Grace!!!

We feel very blessed to live in a neighborhood with wonderful people. We really enjoy all of our neighbors (and their children!). Grace is one of our wonderful neighbors. She knew that I had been looking for a kitchen for Nate. I had specific requirements (no pink!) and I wanted to find a used one in good condition because I did not want to spend close to $200. Grace found Nate a kitchen and she gave it to him!! He was so excited! It was in the downstairs hallway for a minute and he was loving playing with it. I moved it a foot and he became distressed with me - and he scooted it right back. Then I picked it up to move it upstairs - the tragedy!! Nate thought his kitchen was not going to stay. Once it was upstairs, he was fine and had the best time playing with it. He was NOT happy when I made him go to bed. He loves it!!!! Thanks, Grace!! Grace also got him a little motorized motorcycle. Nate loves playing with it. He has only made it go once, but he really enjoys pushing Cade around on it. When Cade gets up, Nate says, "No Cade, sit down. SIT DOWN!" Grace, we really appreciate it!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are such a smart mom for training up well-rounded boys from the start!! he could be a famous chef one day...or at least make a very good husband!

Jennifer said...

Sweet little kitchen.....my boys love theirs too. Nothing wrong with boys having a kitchen to play with.

Amy C said...

I love that Grace too! She is really great. We do have the greatest neighbors. Jenna is not half bad either!!