Wednesday, July 11, 2007

College Friends

After the trip to Abilene, I was able to stay at this beautiful home and spend time with some of my friends from college. It was wonderful to see everyone. Tonya's friends let us use their beautiful home. It was so generous of them. I later found out that their oldest son is friends with my sister! I even met him the next week in Amarillo. Small world.
Did I say that this was Tonya's friends' house - really, it is our secret vacation home ;-)

Everybody who was able to come except for me and Melissa (she left earlier in the day) Alison (next to Mandy in the red shirt) left her 3 babies and her 2 older girls for the first time!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

PB said...

Wow! When can our bunco group have a retreat there? It looks so nice.

Kristen OQ said...

WOW! What a house! It looks like a beautiful & fun place for a girlfriend reunion. Glad you had fun.

See-Dub said...

YEA for the reunion! How wonderful to get together with college friends!