Wednesday, September 20, 2006

We Laugh, We Cry, We Try to NOT Throw Up!



Living with 4 boys is never boring. They do things to make us laugh. Like how Cade is suddenly confusing his alphabet. His version goes like this...ABCDEFGHR ??? It took a while yesterday to correct that. And Cade's observation that his skin is skinny!! Or the classic, my underwear wet my bed. And Nate discovered sliding for the first time yesterday! He loved it so much. Of course his sliding involves me holding him down the slide. After 20+ slides I was worn out. He was not and he expressed his frustration with me when we left the park. He also has a way of eating that makes me laugh. He likes to put his foot on the table. He thinks it is very funny! Then there is the crying which lately is done by me when Nate decides to pull my hair - HARD. Another activity that he thinks is very funny! Then there is the trying to not throw up. Nate has been very grumpy the last couple of days. He has required a lot of holding. Yesterday, he had a brief happy period when he was playing by himself. I was preparing dinner when I hear him laughing hysterically. He thinks it is great fun to play in the litter box!!! The bad thing is that he has done this numerous times. DISGUSTING!! I try to keep the door closed but sometimes the kitties do need access. Gross, gross, gross. Another thing that makes me want to throw up is the pee. I have sat on more pee than I ever imagined was possible. How old are they when they learn to aim?? Boys! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tamandscott said...

I think I may make Bryce pee sitting until he's like 15. That whole thing grosses me out!

Devona said...

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but I don't think they ever learn to aim. You know, it's one thing that they don't aim, but it's a completely different story when they keep the seat down and don't aim!! Gives me shivers just thinking about it. Love reading your posts!! Life with boys is never boring, is it? Jacob's been doing a lot of imitating now and it's too funny. Sammy's got a real bad attitude about his family and posessions, so we're having trouble with him. Wish he could be as sweet as Chase. You know, like he was in kindergarten. Here's my email address, we'll have to email stories to each other. DevonaJ5@aol.com Miss you guys!!