Monday, September 11, 2006

The Cadsta

" Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry" is a common phrase from Cade. It is normally prefaced by Nate crying or by a big crash. Maybe Cade was loving a little too hard on Nate or trying to carry Nate without success. The other day, Cade thought that Nate needed a snack so he proceeded to climb up (yes, you are reading correctly) the pantry resulting in a tremendous crash because all of Nate's baby food jars were knocked to the tile floor resulting in a tremendous mess!!! Glass, yucky meat juice, and meat sticks all over the place. Good times! It is hard to get mad at him because he is loving on or helping his brother.

Cade had his first soccer game on Saturday! I would have pictures but Mark took the camera to the deer lease (and he left it in Abilene!!!). One word sums up Cade at the soccer game - Clueless. Oh my! A friend put some grass on him (horror). He got hurt and cried so I showed him how to shake it off so next time he got hurt he started shaking all over (forgetting about playing). Yes, Cade was standing in the middle of the field shaking himself silly while all the other boys were on a different part of the field playing soccer. This boy needs some help!! I am definitely feeling that half-day Kindergarten will not be a good thing for him. He is such a character!

A quick Dylan story. He had an issue that required discipline. He was not very pleased with my discipline choice. He was so upset that he told me that he could not talk to me right now because he would say something mean. I must have chosen the right discipline - Ba ha ha (evil laughter). Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tamandscott said...

That's hilarious about the jars, but it probably wasn't funny at the time. Right?

I can't imagine how you can punish sweet Dylan, you meanie.

Amy C said...

I love the Cade.

Great work on your meniacle punishment. I have seen the darkside of sweet Dylan. Poor guy nothing. It is tough when they are smarter than us isn't it.