Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Crocodile Hunter

We are all saddened by the death of the Crocodile Hunter. Chase and Dylan both love to watch him in action - especially Chase. I love how he was so passionate about his work. He deeply loved his family. That love was evident every time he spoke about his wife, his children, and his parents. I love how he spoke about how his parents were the best parents ever. I never minded the boys watching him on television because I knew that they were learning to respect God's creatures and to respect others. Dylan was crying last night because he was so sad. He told me that he had prayed to God that God would bring him back to life. I told him that we could pray for his family because they are very sad right now. What an impact his life has had on so many people.

3 comments:

tamandscott said...

so sad!

Amy C said...

That Dylan is so sweet. We are sad too.

Danielle said...

We were also surprised by the tragic death of such a passionate man... Trey has always enjoyed watching his shows (or any nature/up close). You have the sweetest boys!!! This is totally off the subject, but I have been craving your chicken/tortilla soup. I know you are probably like, what soup? You sent it to one of our teacher luncheons at RT when Chase was in kindergarten. It was very cheesy with tortilla strips. Do you mind emailing me the recipe if you still have it? My email address is daniellekelly412@gmail.com Thanks so much!!!