Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Return of My Sweet Chase

I have always been so proud of Chase's sweet, sweet heart. I have known that with age would come some attitude. It rears its ugly head from time to time. Lately, Chase has not been too pleased with having to help around the house. The other day, my sweet Chase returned. He started cleaning the house just to be sweet to me. He cleaned out the kitty litter and took out the trash - without me asking him to do it!! He organized the pantry, which was so sweet of him to do but now I can't find anything!! I just love him. He truly has a precious soul. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tamandscott said...

I love, love, love him. Send him over to play with Bryce anytime!

Danielle said...

What a sweet little guy... he has always had such a special heart! I need to see you guys sometime soon. I miss Chase!