Saturday, September 16, 2006

Busy, Busy Saturday!




Mark took the boys to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese while I took Cade to his soccer game. Nate loved the rides at Chuck E. Cheese. After the soccer game, Cade and joined the birthday party. Then, Cade had another birthday party at Let's Jump! Fun! I was so proud of Cade. He spilled his cake and his Gatorade all over the floor and all over himself and he remained CALM!!!!!!! He did not scream hysterically or screech like a banshee. He remained CALM!!!! Maybe the end is in sight! I was so proud of him and praised him profusely!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tamandscott said...

Cade is one of my most favorite third grade kids ever. I wish he could be in my fourth grade class. I'll pick him up every morning:).

Jenna said...

Tammie,

You mean Chase! Cade is just 4!

Amy C said...

I am so impressed. He is growing up!