Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rangers Game in July

We were able to meet up with Jason, Kristen, and the kids for a Rangers game.  It was great to see them.  They have the sweetest kids, and I don't get to see them enough.

Nothing I like better than seeing Mark with the boys.
This girl cracks me up!
Sweet niece, Emily.  She is everything that is sugar.
My niece Hannah, she is so fun!  The girl loves cheerleading and costumes.  She also just walks around singing.  So sweet.  Makes me want a girl even more.
My nephew Ben with Cade.  Ben has the best laugh ever and is a super sharp cookie.
He also loves to have his hair cut off.  I love to rub his almost bald head.
Sweet Dylan
There were also fireworks after the game, which the boys enjoyed.
Look how hot and sweaty Nate looks.
Blue dot did not win
But thumbs up for green
I am actually in a picture.
Out of focus, but it shows how much this girl loves her daddy.
Chase loves Emily, and she loves him back

No comments: