Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Camp Blue Haven - Slideshow Pictures

The official slideshow had pictures that I could not pass up, so I bought them.  There may even possibly be a picture from the archives of when Mark and I were counselors.  We might possibly be dressed up as elephants.  He does love me, doesn't he? :)

Hermit's Peak
There was a lot of rain and flooding while we were there.




We were so young, and elephanty :)
My Dylan loves fishing.  He was in heaven when he was able to fish.
3rd session teachers
Success!
Dylan's cabin

Chase's cabin

Me on the ropes course
Mark was one of the few who were able to successfully complete this task

Dylan in the talent show.  There are no words.......
Nephew Drew as a banana along with Chase and their counselor, Will.
LOVE this expression on Drew's face.



Dylan's cabin

Dylan climbing the wall





Teaching.  See how enthralled the kids were.  They are hanging onto our every word :)

No comments: