Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Final Group of Florida Pictures

The attempt for a good beach picture.  Lighting was not optimal.  When it came time to get dressed for the picture, I found that the brown shorts for the boys had not been packed.  A quick trip to the store had to happen before the pictures happened.  I also might have had an uncooperative child (it might have been the oldest).  Something about everyone around us looking at us - HUMILIATING.  These were the best that I could get.  I don't know if they will make the Christmas card cut.  What do you think?







He is stinkin' cute.








2 comments:

Heather said...

Could you boys be more handsome? I just don't think so. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the second one! It has better lighting. Of course they are all handsome young men!