Monday, April 05, 2010

Ski Trip - First Set

Over spring break, we were able to go on a ski trip to Angel Fire with my family. We had a wonderful time! Chase and Dylan skied with us. Cade really wanted to, but with his challenged gross motor skills and a booked ski school, we really felt that it was better for him to wait. Skiing really clicked with Chase and Dylan this time. It was really fun to ski with them.

Mark, Chase, and Dylan
Dylan needed frequent breaks the first day. He did much better the next day.

My nephew, Lang, aka "Super Skier"
My sis
My brother, Jared, and his wife, Sheri.
Sweet Dyl
I made it in a picture!



My cute niece, Lanae

Hanging out at the condo
My nephew, Ben. It was his first time to ski, and he did great!
Niece and nephew






2 nephews
More to come...

No comments: