Sunday, April 11, 2010

Boys with Their Toys

WARNING: If you are anti-gun, then skip this post :)

When I married Mark, I knew what I was getting into. The man loves guns. When I say love, I mean dreams-about-them-reads-about-them-lovingly-cares-for-them-caresses-them. If I were the jealous type........ All of this to say that I knew that guns would be a part of my life. We then proceed to have 4 boys. FOUR BOYS! My fate was sealed. My life would include guns. My oldest 2 have discovered the joys of the airsoft gun. Mark has looked on with pride at the boys as the boys lovingly caressed their guns. Our backyard is littered with brightly colored pellets. They also show up all over my house. Here are some pictures that I found on Dylan's camera. Sigh....


Bonnie is our very old dog in the backyard. She is indoors a lot more these days because she is getting so very old. She has to be on a leash most of the time because she does not behave well indoors :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: