Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Snow Day

No, I have not caught up on my work, but if I don't start posting, then my blog will be so far behind that I may never catch up. Besides, blogging is more important than work - right?

Here are some pictures from the crazy, wonderful snow that we were able to play in during February. The boys had such a great time. I don't have a lot of pictures of Chase and Dylan because they were off playing with their neighborhood friends.

Cade and Nate had a great time playing outside. I wasn't sure how Nate would do. The last time he experienced snow, he hated it. This time, he loved, loved, loved it! He stayed outside playing for hours.

We actually had even more snow after this picture.
Ready to play, and play, and play.
Nate, Cade, and I building a snowman.






Maggie loved the snow too.
Daddy made a lot of fun of our little snowman, so he helped Nate make a big one.


See our pathetic snowman?
Snowman Chase



Nate was having so much fun playing and rolling around in the snow.





Nate's feet were bright red when he came in :)

No comments: