Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Late Night Ramblings of a Mom Who Should be Working

My Life

My life is little LEGO people littering the floor

Mystery stains and monster messes - who could ask for more?

A kitchen never clean and laundry never done

Dare to use my bathroom if you have a sense of fun!

My life is loud and stinky boys who never seem to rest

Fun friends and busy days – we're often on a quest

My life is constant motion and oftentimes it’s stressed

But even with the chaos, I know that I am blessed.

My life is chubby, sticky arms encircling my neck

Snuggle bugs and smelly hugs – my cheek will get a peck

I don’t know how it happened, but I’m grateful for my fate

This life of love and blessings, my life, is great

1 comment:

See-Dub said...

In the wee small hours, you have summed it up so well,
From the pudgy little fingers to that “boy and puppy” smell.
When I need a little pick-me-up, I look to you, sweet Jenna,
'Cause when it comes to awesome moms, my dear, you are a winnah!