Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Mark had to work the day before and after Thanksgiving, so we hosted at our house this year. All of Mark's family was able to come, including his cousin and her family. My parents were also able to make it.
Here is all of Mark's family - the cousins had so much fun together.
My dad is in this shot, my mom somehow managed to avoid the camera.

Cade LOVES having his back scratched.

Annette giving Charlotte a massage

Mark's cousin, Jane, and her family
We had a great time. We are so blessed to have a wonderful family.




3 comments:

Amy C said...

so fun! We had great fun too, I thought of hour big happy homeful!

Andrea said...

Jenna,
Your daddy looks exactly the same as he did when I spent a few days with your family back in 1992! He looks great.

I'm glad you had a nice holiday!

Stacey said...

i wish i could take cade' spot! my granny used to give me back softies!!