Saturday, November 01, 2008

Fall Festival

Dylan and Cade's Fall Festival at their school was a lot of fun. I would like to show you pictures of all the boys, but I barely saw them :( Cade would show up now and then, but mostly I tagged along with Nate - that mostly consisted off watching him go on the tumble bus over and over and over again. He loved it!! The people running the bus definitely knew his name by the end of the night. Every time that I made Nate leave for a while, he let me know his displeasure. Here is Nate "playing" the Sponge Bob game. You were supposed to throw bean bags into Sponge Bob's mouth. Nate just walked up to his mouth and put the bean bags into his mouth. Why waste time? This was before he discovered the tumble bus. After he discovered the bus, he no longer participated in any other activities.
Getting on the bus

Getting off the bus - repeat about 500 times

Nate enjoying a healthy beverage

A quick picture of Cade

No comments: