Monday, November 10, 2008

Help Needed

Can you imagine being 33 years old and having to face a cancer diagnosis? A single parent who grew up in the foster care system? Someone who has minimal family support? Someone who is unable to work because of health issues? Someone who has 4 children (a 13-year-old daughter, an 11-year-old son, and 10-year-old boy/girl twins)? Someone who cannot provide any Christmas for her children? I am trying to get together some Christmas gifts for her children. She has an amazing optimistic spirit. She is someone who is incredibly kind to everyone. Her spirit amazes me. Do you want to help? Please contact me if you can help. I can be reached at adoptionanswers@verizon.net. If you want to buy a gift, then I can provide you with a list. If you want to donate money, then I will let you know what your money buys. If you feel that this is not something that you want to participate in, then please just say a prayer for Judy.

Thanks!!!

No comments: