Monday, January 14, 2008

Two of the Many

Two of the Many Reasons that I Love My Boys

1) Cade was so excited the other day. He had library day at school and he brought home a book for Chase. He saw this snake book and he just knew that Chase would love it. He couldn't wait to show Chase and let Chase look at it. Did it really matter that the book was written in Spanish?

2) Every day when we drop off the boys Nate tells them all goodbye, always in the same order.

"Bye, Chaser. Bye, Dlwan. Bye, Cade Cader Raider."

I love my sweet boys.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it.....so sweet!!

tamandscott said...

That is so cute! You do have some a-w-e-s-o-m-e boys!

Stacey said...

remember this when the times are less than fun! you are so doing motherhood right-you can tell by these tender hearts your boys have for each other!

Amy C said...

What a great time at Six Flags. We had fun too. Wish we had met up, but I was so cold the whole time, I kept thinking I would pack it up and head home the whole time. I love the scooby doo. Blake had a suit that look JUST like that. I also love Nates boots in the pictures below. THey look like john deere boots. Too cute.