Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wiggles

On Nate's birthday, we went to see the Wiggles!! I was so excited to take him. I remembered how much Cade loved it when I first took him. Nate liked it, but he was not as excited as I had anticipated. It is the 3rd time that I have seen the Wiggles. I admit that I like the Wiggles. I have enjoyed the past shows. This one was not the best. I don't know if it is because the yellow Wiggle is a different guy now or if it was the show. There was A LOT of ballet sections in the show. The boys (I should clarify that it was just Cade and Nate) enjoyed it and that is all that matters. I know that this is the last year that Cade will want to go. He has learned that the Wiggles are not cool with the big boys. Chase and Dylan would make comments so now Cade is too big for the Wiggles. I had to talk to Chase and Dylan about how they really influence their younger brothers. When they say negative comments, Cade listens. I wanted them to understand that they were taking something away from Cade that will never come back. I want them to be considerate of their younger brothers and let their younger brothers enjoy being little. They are growing up too fast as it is!!


"Sam" Wiggle is fine, but he is not Greg.

Here we are before the concert

My niece and sister-in-law

By a funny coincidence, we ended up sitting just a few seats down from our friends. We did not even buy our tickets at the same time. They were able to switch seats and sit right next to us! That was fun!

Nate really did enjoy the show. He stood up most of the show.
Cade and Ethan watching the show!
The red Wiggle walked right by us! I tried to get a picture but I was not fast enough. See his red shirt!! Thrilling ;-)


Nate was excited to get back home and play with his new car. He did not like sharing it, unless he was pushing someone.
My sweet niece, Lanae. I thought this was the cutest outfit!


5 comments:

tamandscott said...

I'm so jealous! Brayden would have loved it, now. He comes in every day and goes to the playroom and says "giggles."

Beth said...

I don't think Ethan will ever forget the show. He loved it.

See-Dub said...

What a fun outing with the boys! We missed out on the Wiggles. It was all Bear in the Big Blue House and Barney 'round these parts back then.

That car is too cute! Is Nate sleeping in it yet? He sure seems to love it!

Amy C said...

Too cute. I can't believe you ended up sitting by Ethan. I am sure that made it more fun for all. To funny!

Laurie said...

We love the wiggles at our house too! I am glad Nate enjoyed it!