Thursday, August 09, 2007

Chase's Birthday Party


Here is the birthday boy!!! Chase wanted to have friends spend the night for his birthday. There was not a good weekend time to do it but luckily school starts later this year so we were able to do it on Monday night. We limited the number of boys that he could invite. We went to see "Underdog" on Monday night. On Tuesday, we went swimming at our pool. The boys had a great time and Chase had a great birthday.

Chase got an MP3 player from us! He loves it!
Nate was excited about the Sponge Bob wrapping paper.
Chase loves his game from Grammy and Grandaddy.
Chase does not like birthday cake (crazy, I know) so we had a cookie cake.

I did not buy candles because I knew that I had a bunch at home - well, I was wrong so we had to use the candles that I had. Notice the mixture of farm animals and sea creatures - NICE. Chase tried to take the cookie cake out of the car and destroyed it a little. Soon it would be completely destroyed :-) Nate kept chanting "cookie cake, cookie cake".



Eating lunch at the pool
Silly faces are a necessity

Nate nabbed one of the water guns


5 comments:

PB said...

That looks fun! You're so lucky to have in incredible pool area to use. My kids are the same way about cake, we always do the cookie cake. I don't know where they get it.

Amy C said...

Happy Birthday Chase! I am glad you had a great day, even two!

Danielle said...

I can't believe Chase is 10! I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw the picture of his first day of kindergarten... there are just some students you never forget. He is so precious! Happy birthday Chase!!!

See-Dub said...

Looks like fun!

Ryan ended up with pink candles on his cake this year because I was just SURE I already had candles! Good thing he's good-natured.

Happy birthday, Chase!

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday Chase! I can't believe that he is 10!!! Time goes way too fast!