Friday, August 17, 2007

Weekend in Abilene

We were able to go into Abilene last weekend. I had a little bit of work to do. I love the picture of Nate "playing" Xbox with my nephew. Nate has no clue that his controller was not even hooked up. Cade and Nate did not know what to think about Ashley's sugar glider. I had the camera set on the wrong setting so these pictures are not the best. The last picture is a picture of Cade and my sweet niece Ashley. I would have put captions under the pictures but Blogger is being very strange today and I can't get it to work right.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

PB said...

Another trip. You are a traveling fool. Blogger always messes with me especially if I use Netscape to get to it. I always try to use Google to get to it.

Laurie said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the one of Nate "playing" X Box. Too funny!

tamandscott said...

Cuties! What is a sugerglider?

erinlo said...

You are so good about posting pictures! Your family is so precious. I enjoyed reading Cade's birth story- wow! Thanks for sharing your sweet family. -Erin L.