Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yes, He's Cute....BUT

He is wearing us out!!! He is busy, busy, busy, busy!!! His new nickname is Nate the Destroyer. I can't keep up with his messes!!!! For example, on Monday he was in the garage by himself for maybe 30 seconds. Well, that was 30 seconds too long. It was my week to drive carpool so I loaded the boys up in the car and we started to back up when I heard an unusual sound. I got out of the car to investigate. I didn't see anything that I had run over. Then, I saw the garden spade sticking out of the tire rim. The same garden spade that Nate loves carrying around. I had moved it to the garage so that he would stop playing with it. Ha-ha! The spade was so stuck in the rim that I could not get it out. I backed out a little bit more and then I was able to grab the handle - but I could not pull it out. I had to call our friend Mark to pick up the kids. He then came over and he was able to work the spade out.

I don't know if our house will survive Nate. It is extremely doubtful that our CD/DVD selection will make it. Game Cube games are also in jeopardy. We have numerous crayon marks on our walls and doors courtesy of the cute destroyer. I can't take a shower with him up because I never know what destruction I will find when I emerge. Oh, but he is soooo sweet and cute!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That litle stinker! SOOO cute though, how can you be mad at that face?

Amy C said...

He is so cute. What a mess! Call me when you need a shower and I will come harass him! He is so feisty!

Anonymous said...

yes, first they flash you that incredible grin along with the adoring eyes THEN when they can add the quick "i sowwy"......

however, we have to stay strong! time out seems to be luke's best friend these days!

nate is adorable!!

Alyssa said...

He is so adorable!!! Of course- all of your boys are!!! Please tell some more funny Jenise stories soon!!! That completely cracked me up :)

Beth said...

you can do it.!!! his cuteness makes it all better

See-Dub said...

How could anyone so sweet be such a destroyer? Total cutie.