Monday, April 16, 2007

Jenise's Response

In all fairness, I am posting Jenise's response to the post below. Love you sis!

In my defense the "poor driving decision" was VERY understated so I told
Jenna I would have to respond and defend myself. This was not simple road rage -
I don't have a problem w/that. We, along with two other people, nearly had a
huge wreck. Not that I wouldn't have been a little nervous about wrecking...but
with the lives of someone else's children in my hands I had a few seconds of
panic as I was slamming on the breaks. ALSO...I did very quickly tell Cade that
what I said wasn't nice at all and I shouldn't have said that. Sweet Cade,
however, had my back and responded "But what that driver did wasn't very nice
either." Not that it was justified, but sweet nonetheless. Love that kid!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, thanks! You're a sweet sister to do that. I know you were just giving me a hard time. Just thought I'd cover my back for those who don't know me so well or think I'm an unfit Aunt. : )

Love you SO much...you're the best!

Amy C said...

Weird hail pictures. We rather enjoyed it as well. Are you ready to clean out an office. We just finished the taxes and I have nervously cleaned my house!

Tami said...

To answer your question on my blog, I think Jon did.