Saturday, October 21, 2006

Story of the Head Tickler

Nate loved the head tickler. If he saw it, he wanted it. He would try to use it on his head. He loved, loved, loved for people to use it on his head over and over again.

He also was learned a bad thing while in Arizona. I blame Aunt Charlotte for this one! She let him play with her purse and her wallet. Nothing wrong with that, except now he wants to play with mine every time that he sees it. At home, I really would not mind. At stores, I do not want my credit cards to be flying all over the place. He gets mad, mad, mad when I don't let him have it. I was at the bank (they know me well there because of the amount of documents that they notarize for me) and he through a fit when I would not let him have my wallet. They were shocked! They commented on the fact that they have never seen him that way. He has been that way more often lately. Stinkpot!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

David has been quite the stinkpot lately too... I'm glad my child isn't the only one that gets really mad if you don't give him what he wants! David watched the video of nate and laughed... it was really cute. I read your comment on my blog, we went to the Colleyville pumpkin patch off Hall Johnson. It was really great for young children. Also, how is your friends baby? I've got a lot of people praying...

Amy C said...

I am glad Charolette didn't poke a hole in his head with that thing! HA! He is so funny. Too cute for the stink to really bother anyone;)

Alyssa said...

Lauren loves to empty my wallet as well...she tells me that she likes my green money better than the coins. Smart girl!!!