Friday, January 14, 2011

Ski Trip - Set 1

We were able to take a ski trip with my family.  The snow conditions were horrible - HORRIBLE, but it was okay since the kids are beginners.  There was 1 run open in the front, and 2 runs open in the back.  The lift tickets were half off which was a bonus!  The crowds weren't bad at all, and the run in the back was in good shape.  Overall, everyone had a great time.

Cade really wanted to try skiing this time.  Mark took him while I went off with Chase and Dylan.  Cade did better than expected.  I thought he did a great job!  I was proud of his attitude and the joy that he showed even when he fell.  He liked it so much that he wanted to ski again the next day.  Things like this are hard for my boy, so I was extra proud of him.




My sis with Nate and my niece.

No comments: