Friday, June 11, 2010

Straight From Nate

Here are a few things before I forget them.

Nate was eating a piece of candy the other day. I thought the candy was a bit large, so I told him to be careful so that he wouldn't choke. "Don't worry. If I choke, then I just do this (placing one hand on his belly) and then this (placing his other hand on top of his hand on his belly) and then push up like this (demonstrating a Heimlich maneuver) and then the candy would come out like this (running his finger up his throat opening his mouth and pretending that the offensive candy comes flying out)". Good to know.

At swimming lessons, he was spooked by a dragonfly. His awesome swim teacher told him not to worry because dragonflies don't hurt you. His reply, "But they breathe fire!"

There was another one, but I didn't write it down and now it has left my mind. Must be a better blogger!

No comments: