Monday, October 29, 2007

Party, Party, Party

While Daddy and Dylan were partying at the deer lease, the 3 remaining boys and I went to 3 different parties on Saturday night. The fun started iwth our neighborhood party. We really have a wonderful neighborhood! Next, we went to our church's Trunk of Treats. We weren't able to stay there long. Chase stayed with his friend and Cade and Nate went to the Halloween party at the Little Gym. I wasn't planning on going to that party but Cade begged, and begged, and begged, and begged. I am glad that we went because the boys had a great time. After all of the parties, we went and ate with some friends. The boys slept good that night!!
Nate crying because I told him "no". How dare Mommy make me share and take turns.
Nate loved running around in a circle with all the other kids during the activity.
Cade was having a great time too.
Nate walked this entire bar just like this.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy C said...

Super great weekend. Lucky Dylan! I love the bones costumes. Blake had one I loved very much.

Stacey said...

luke is soooo excited to be the lion tomorrow at school!

Laurie said...

Looks like y'all had a fun weekend! I am glad Dylan had fun with Mark too!

Beth said...

looks like y'all had alot of fun last weekend.