Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just a Jumbled Mess

This blog has become a perfect reflection of my life.  Good intentions that get pushed out of the way because I am juggling too many balls.  I haven't even blogged our summer yet.  I need to get some pictures and posts up, but my heart isn't in it tonight.  We all feel so sad about the unexpected and unwelcome loss of a good friend. I honestly don't have words, just this jumbled mess.  I still can't believe it happened, and I certainly don't understand why.  I am having to watch a friend I love have to learn how to survive in life without the husband she treasured.  It is just not fair.  Their 2 little boys are having to try and make sense of something that simply does not make sense.  It stinks.  I'm angry.  I don't even know how to put into words how I am feeling, and I can't imagine my friend's pain.  Jason Ogle was such a great person.  Everyone talks about his ever-present smile.  He spread kindness and joy to all who knew him.  I never heard him say a bad word about anyone.  He was always one who, when he saw you, would want to talk to you and find out how things were going in your life.  He loved, loved, loved his family.  His actions and words showed how much he loved his wife and his boys.  He was a wonderful husband, father, and friend.  He made a difference in people's lives and continues to make a difference.  He will be missed immensely by so many people.  I will miss him.

It's just not fair.    

No comments: