Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mexico

I was able to go on a trip to Mexico with my sister and 2 sister-in-laws.  I have never had a vacation like this before.  Sleep, eat, sit, read, repeat :-)

The pool

These chairs in the pool looked so cool, until we tried to sit on them.  You would immediately slip down and off.  Bummer.

My sister



Kristen and Jenise

Ceiling at the hotel

The nightclub cracked us up.  It was decorated in a Star Wars theme

Nothing says party like a stormtrooper


Jenise, Kristen, and I participated in a hula hoop contest



I would have beat Jenise, but I looked at her and laughed.  Ever try to hula hoop and laugh at the same time?

Jenise won the entire contest

Sheri

The beach







Kristen and Jenise trying out the souvenirs that I bought for the boys

No comments: