Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Straight from Nate

Nate and I went to his meet the teacher tonight. He made it clear to everyone that he was NOT starting school today. After meeting his teacher, he informed her that he would be attending kindergarten instead. My baby is not the biggest fan of school. He better learn to like it since he has many years of school to go. After we met his teacher, Nate and I had dinner together. After a riveting Star Wars discussion, Nate busted out with this gem, "After I am grown-up, can you teach me how to behave? Then I can tell my bubbas what to do." Does he think I am bossy, or does he think he is bossed around too much by his brothers. I am going to go with the latter.


- Jenna

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hee hee. Love the Nate-isms. Alec came up with this one the other day: "Mom, I think that Santa's elves are like his minions, only they're good instead of evil." Hmmmm, no context for that either. We were just putting on pjs, no talk of Christmas at all.