Sunday, March 08, 2009

My Cute Bully


Posted by Picasa
Here is Nate with his BFF, Ethan. They were having a great time playing with each other at the McDonald's playland. It was not crowded, so we were there for several hours. Nate and Ethan were playing on the little tree. A mom "strongly informed" me that Nate and his buddy were" bullying" 2 other children and blocking the other children from access to the tree. (The horror!) The mom then asks, "Did you not hear me yelling at them?" Nice! I am all about correcting my child (and I am sure that he was doing the behavior), but just come and tell me nicely - don't yell at him and call him a bully - he is 3! Nate and his buddy apologized, and we headed home. Aren't they a couple of cute bullies :)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You gotta watch out for those blond-haired 3 year old bullies. Them's some dangerous folk. :-)

Stacey said...

maybe she needs to get her son out more so he can get used to the "bullies"!!

i love the cuties!!

Nicole said...

That would make the mama lion come out in me, too!

Holly Moulder said...

I'm pretty shocked that someone would call Nate a bully! WOW! Glad you took it in stride! I don't know how I would react to someone openly admitting they just yelled at my kid.

Laurie said...

Whatever!! They are the cutest "bullies" I have ever seeen!